Sustainable Finance Department firstname.lastname@example.org
|Name & Designation||Telephone||Fax|
|Abu Farah Md. NasserDeputy Governor|
|Nurun NaharExecutive Director|
|Khondkar Morshed MillatGeneral Manager (G)|
Sustainable Finance Department was established on July 23, 2015 upon extinguishing the previous Green Banking and CSR Department with a view to develop sustainable banking (i.e. Green Banking and CSR) framework and to integrate it into core business operation of banks and FIs through efficient and effective implementation of Green Banking and CSR.
Green Banking Wing
1. Policy formulation and monitoring of different aspects of Green Banking (green finance, environmental risk management, in house environmental management, climate risk fund, green marketing, online banking, green branch, green product innovation, green strategic planning etc) activities of banks and Financial Institutions (FIs);
2. Policy formulation and management of BDT 2.00 billion Bangladesh Bank Refinance Scheme for renewable energy and green products;
3. Policy formulation and management of USD 50 million ADB supported Refinance Scheme for Brick Kiln Efficiency Improvement.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Wing
1. Policy formulation and monitoring of CSR activities of banks and FIs;
2. Policy formulation and management of Bangladesh Bank Disaster Management and Social Responsibility Fund.