Integrated Supervision Management Department email@example.com
|Name & Designation||Telephone||Fax|
|A.K.M Sajedur Rahman KhanDeputy Governor|
|Md. Habibur RahmanExecutive Director|
Integrated Supervision Management Department was established on 24 November 2016 with a view to strengthening ongoing banking supervision activities through ISS (Integrated Supervision System). Bangladesh Bank (BB), as central bank, can monitor the financial status of the banks and financial institutions (FIs) and their branches located any area across the country using online based ISS.
- To streamline the supervision efficiency of all supervision forces including the branch management of banks and FIs.
- To enable BB to ensure dynamic supervision on root level activities of banks and FIs and explore policy gaps to take prudent elucidation.
- To develop a micro effective macro prudential supervision structure.
- Key Functions:
- Designing and developing the supervision tools.
- Formulating policies/circulars related to ISS.
- Providing policy support to other departments of BB.
- Preparing 'Report for the Bank's Observer'.
- Conducting studies related to risk parameters, new risk inclusion.
- Managing the works related to joint/collaborate inspections of other departments of BB.
- Conducting user/stakeholder survey to ensure the utilization of the system.
- Arranging training programs for Banks and FIs on ISS reporting.