Forex Reserve & Treasury Management Department firstname.lastname@example.org
|Name & Designation||Telephone||Fax|
|Abu Farah Md. NasserDeputy Governor|
|Dr. Md. Kabir AhmedExecutive Director|
|A.K.M. KamruzzamanDirector (FRTMD)|
|Mohammad Mahbub AlamDirector (FRTMD)|
- 1. Management, maintenance and investment of foreign exchange reserve held by Bangladesh Bank.
- 2. Disbursement and recovery of Export Development Fund (EDF) through banks to promote country’s export.
- 3. Disbursement and recovery of Green Transformation Fund(GTF) through banks to manufacturer-exporters for environment-friendly initiatives.
- 4. Maintenance of Clearing Accounts of authorized dealers in foreign exchange.
- 5. Making transactions in foreign currencies with authorized dealers on cash or spot basis.
- 6. Settlement of transactions among ACU member countries through ACU mechanism.
- 7. Repayment of Government external debt including debt servicing and arrangement of miscellaneous outward remittances to meet Government forex requirement.
- 8. Keeping of the accounts for the funds/loans received from donors and disbursement thereof also collection of FC cheques on behalf of Government.