- Do I have to purchase admission tickets? And how much is the cost of the tickets?
- There is no tickets. You can visit free of cost.
- How does a group plan its visit?
- Groups of 40 people are kindly requested to make reservations in advance. A maximum of 40 people is allowable. For more information on visiting the museum as a group, please refer to Visit Info.
- How long does a visit to the museum take?
- It takes 30 to 60 minutes.
- Is parking available at the museum?
- Private cars only.
- Are there any guides to the museum?
- Guided tours (available only in Bengali and English) are conducted.
- Does the Taka Museum offer an appraising service of antique currencies?
- No. The Taka Museum does not have any information of their trading values, and can not offer such service.
- Does the Taka Museum sell any commemorative notes and coins?
- Yes. There is a souvenir shop at the museum. Anyone can purchase any commemorative notes and coins at a fixed price.
- Does the Taka Museum offer any facility for the visitors?
- Yes. There is a Photo Kiosk at the museum. Anyone can print a souvenir note using his/her own face on the obverse.
- Are backpacks, suitcases or luggage permitted in the museum?
- Backpacks and bags smaller than 8" x 8" are permitted in the museum, but must be checked. All bags are subject to inspection. Visitors may check these items in the coatroom. Bags larger than 8" x 8", suitcases and luggage are not permitted and cannot be checked in.
- Is photography permitted in the museum?
- Photography is not permitted above the ground floor.