Expenditure Management Department-1 firstname.lastname@example.org
|Name & Designation||Telephone||Fax|
|Kazi Sayedur RahmanDeputy Governor||880-2-9530401||--|
|Joarder Israil HossainExecutive Director||880-2-9530419||880-2-9530440|
|Mohammed Murshid AlamGeneral Manager (G)||88-02-9530088||--|
Brief description of the functions of various Sections of Expenditure Management Department-1 are outlined below:
- General Administration of the Department ;
- Compliance of Internal, External and Commercial Audit memos ;
- Posting Voucher of different sections.
- Provide statement of Employee's assets & liabilities as per requirement of HRD.
- Maintaining assets register (computer accessories).
- Maintaining ICT security related document
- Arranging Departmental monthly meeting
- Providing support for strategic planning of the department.
- Distributing Inwards letters among the section's of the department.
(2)Provident Funds Section
- Maintenance of Contributory Provident Funds Accounts;
- Payment of Gratuity and Death Benefits;
- Sanction of PF Advance;
- Arrangement for holding Administrators meeting;
- Management of Fund.
(3) Pension Section
- Maintenance of General Provident Fund Accounts;
- Payment of Commutation Money, Death Benefits etc;
- Fixation of monthly pension and supply of pension books to the pensioners;
- Sanction of GPF Advance;
- Management of Fund.
(4) Travelling Allowance Bills Section.
- Make advances to employees for travelling purposes both home and abroad;
- Adjustment of T.A. advance and settlement of T.A. Bills;
- Management of personal accident insurance policy;
(5) Salary Section
- Payment of salary and allowances ;
- Disbursement of Bonus;
- Payment of overtime bills, stipend and recreation allowances, leave encashment etc.
- Payment of compassionate allowance to the members of the deceased employees of Head Office;
- Preparation of Income Tax Assessment Sheet on behalf of the employees & payment thereof;
- Execution of Pay and allowances fixed by HRD-2.
(6) Advance Section
- Sanction of advances under Staff Advance Scheme; i.e. House Building, Motor Car, Motor Cycle, Computer .
- Recovery of staff advances;
- Calculation of interest of staff advances;
- Conduct physical inspection of land/constructed houses/Flats /Buildings
- etc. purchased under House Building Advance scheme;
- Maintenance of documents of Advance, under safe custody and monitoring the
- utilization of all Advances ;
- Monitor court cases related to different types of advances.
- Preparation of statement of Deceased, Dismissed and Suspended staff/officers.
- Execution of Waiver of Interest of House Building Advance as directed by Human Resources Department-2 .
(7) Safeguard Section
- Perform safeguard checking for payments made to external vendors.
- Mandatory checking of contractor's bill amount Tk.10,000/- and above
- Sample checking of pay and allowances given to Bangladesh Bank employees on